Kokoro Hikari: Black Sam Kokoro Hikari: Black Sam

Pretty damn good if this is your first attempt. Everything was nice and solid, would just like to see it be longer to see you show all that you got.

SamTsuki responds:

Thanks! ^^
I'm currently animating a slowmo walking scene and it's really tiring i got 9 frames done but need 8 more to make it look smooth!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

This is gonna be short

Perfect. I laughed so hard the entire time. Keep on keeping on man :)

5/5
10/10

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Not to make puns...

But that was awesome! So over the top.

P.S. to everyone: Try watching it without sound. It fucks with your mind :)

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

It was good...

Until I got to the second level and the whole screen turned a brown color which blocked my whole view. I liked the first level though.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Some Problems

Not a bad idea but I kept hitting "invisible walls". Like sometimes I would make it to the next platform but then I would get stuck on the side and eventually fall off. Kind of annoying.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Informative

The music was good "thinking music". It made me think about how many things are out there that we can't see and how many things there are to discover.

Great job seriously.
5/5
10/10

[oZ] ~ Goodbye (Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Goodbye (Dubstep)

Goosebumps

Everyone knows the feeling of losing someone. This is it right here. RIP to your friend and I know you will see him someday.

Hear You Me (Cover) -=MMD=- Hear You Me (Cover) -=MMD=-

Nothing much to say

I love your covers that you have been putting on here lately. Glad to see you're still submitting to NG. Add another one to the list of great songs by you :)

Just A Dream (SakuraMix&amp;lt;3) Just A Dream (SakuraMix<3)

Just... wow

First thing I've heard from you and I must say, very solid work. Anthem feel is great and a very good choice of song to have an upbeat happy remix. Nothing more to say than what an awesome job.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

ty great to see my music catching the ears of people new to my work still,
alot of my stuff is happy and upbeat so you should check it out! :D

-SG

Portal 2 Portal 2

Nice

I saw your speed drawing on YouTube before I knew it was on here. Very nice.

Darkness Darkness

Have I seen this somewhere else?

It almost looks like a famous portrait that I have seen before. It is awesome by the way :)

ornery responds:

Let me know if you find that picture, I'd definitely be interested in seeing it.

Monster Monster

: )

The one in the very middle reminds me of a Shy Guy from Mario... and the bottom left one reminds me of a Moogle (I think that's their name) from the FF series. : ) I like

Oelbachtaucher responds:

Thank you. I'm really happy that you like them :)