Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

It was good...

Until I got to the second level and the whole screen turned a brown color which blocked my whole view. I liked the first level though.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Some Problems

Not a bad idea but I kept hitting "invisible walls". Like sometimes I would make it to the next platform but then I would get stuck on the side and eventually fall off. Kind of annoying.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Informative

The music was good "thinking music". It made me think about how many things are out there that we can't see and how many things there are to discover.

Great job seriously.
5/5
10/10

Space shooter(first game) Space shooter(first game)

I like

I like the quirky graphics. Fun game good job!

phantominoid responds:

thanks a lot dude, i will try making more colorized graphics

Kilso Kilso

Is this even possible?

Freaking hard as hell. That's all I gotta say.

Giraffe Jigsaw Giraffe Jigsaw

Some Pieces

Just wouldn't go in even though I knew they were the right piece. Good puzzle though.

Bloons Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense 2

So many bugs in this one

Very good idea to add new bloons and tower types. Big step in the series in my opinion... buuuuuuuut, the cannon sucked even though you needed one to beat the game. I mean it fired into a huge crowd of like fifty and blew up one. But yeah still a solid game I just didn't feel like it was as refined as the first.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Fun but...

The controls seemed to be a little slow or chunky. Sometimes when I would try to jump my guy just wouldn't respond. Other than that the game was funny and great to play. 5/5 8/10

The-Swain responds:

there's a recovery time on broad jumps, but if it's your standard jump then it might be a browser issue?

Scribbland Scribbland

I liked it a lot!

Really fun game. Controls are simple but challenging (kept wanting to go left sometimes lol.) I like the art a lot, its quirky and cute. Personally I think the music is quite nice background gaming music and is fit for the game itself. Overall I think this is great.

5/5
10/10
And a big congrats for making it on the front page : )

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Whoo I got to Round 107

Super fun game. I like this one almost the most out of all the BTD games. I think people don't understand that you don't have to spend money to get the upgrades... all you gotta do is play some and you will unlock them. But yeah it was a very fun game and I enjoyed playing it (over and over and over)

P.S. I only lost at 107 cuz my game lagged so much that my monkeys weren't responding =P